Last updated: 25 May 2018
Tables of Content:
- Important notice regarding adult content
- The Data We Collect About You
- Collection of Personal Information: Policy and Disclaimer
- User Contributions
- Financial Information
- Third Party Policy: Login Functionality, Enforcement and Cooperation, No Rights for Third Parties
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Contact Information
IKAM Media Inc. (hereinafter “we”, “us” or “our”) operates the website vogov.com (hereinafter “Vogov” or the “Website”) and is the controller of the information collected or provided via this Website.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please see “Contact &
Support” below for
information on how to contact us.
- on this Website,
- in e-mail, text and other communications between you and this Website,
- through mobile applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website;
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries);
- or by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
II. Important notice regarding adult content
This adult website expressly and strictly limits its membership to adults. We do not knowingly seek or collect any personal information or data from persons under the age of 18. All persons under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited from accessing or viewing the contents on this website.
If you are under the age of 18 and/or under the age of majority in the jurisdiction you reside and from which you access the website, you must leave this site immediately, and your account can be terminated without notice.
By using this website, you agree that we may use any personal information you have provided or that has been collected for any purpose within the constraints of the law, including technical, administrative, research and development, customer administration, marketing, trading of personal data, age verification, promotion and advertising by this website or authorized third parties.
By using this site, you agree that the site may, within the constraints of the law, share, disclose, transfer, rent, license or sell any of the personal information that it has gathered or collected with third parties.
All information collected may be shared to comply with applicable law and / or to cooperate with law enforcement agencies and courts/tribunals.
IV. The Data We Collect About You
We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you watch a video on the Website, visit a website that uses our advertising services or view and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
- Device information. We collect device specific information such as IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, cookie data.
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Geo-location Information. When you use certain features of the Website, we may collect information about your approximate location, as determined through data such as your IP address.
- Usage Information. We collect information about your interactions with the Website such as the content you view, your searches queries and other actions on the Website.
- Payment Transaction Information. We collect information related to your payment transactions through the payment platform, including the payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, the expiration of payment instruments and billing postcode, your address and other related transaction details.
We do not collect special categories of Personal Information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data).
However, depending on how you use our Website and services, your Personal Information may include information that allows drawing conclusions about your sex life or sexual orientation (“Sensitive Personal Information”). The collection, use and disclosure of such Sensitive Personal Information is necessary to provide some of our service to you.
V. Collection of Personal Information: Policy and Disclaimer
1) How is Your Personal Information Collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. Information that you provide when carrying out search queries on our Website or by filling in forms on our Website, in particular at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, taking part in surveys, entering a contest or promotion sponsored by us, when reporting a problem with our Website. or requesting further services;
- Automated technologies or interactions;
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties, for example, other websites controlled by us or members of our corporate group, our business partners or other third parties and public sources;
2) Why We Collect Your Personal Information?
We use personal information to provide Users contractual access to vogov.com, to process User authorized payments, communicate receipts, troubleshoot problems, resolve disputes, enforce any agreements or policies, and to facilitate viewing of Hardx. We may use the information collected to improve marketing, analyze site usage, improve content offerings, customize site layout and provide information about Vogov to its Users.
We may use the Users and former Users' email addresses to communicate new services, subscription information and special offers from Us, Our partners or third parties. When Users and former Users are presented with special offers from us, our partners or third parties, they may include consent to receive email solicitations, communications, newsletters, commercial advertising and other promotional or special event materials.
Third parties use personal information to complete transactions at Users' request, including but not limited to joining Hardx or providing Users with requested products. By consenting to the terms and conditions of Hardx and taking any action to facilitate the completion of a transaction, Users agree to the use of personal information in this manner.
All personal information regarding Users will be encrypted and retained in a secure manner. Any Payment Method details (i.e. credit card details) will only be retained for two (2) years after the last date of being processed or after it has expired, whichever is later.
3) How We Use Your Personal Data?
We will only use your personal data when the applicable local law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- For purposes of providing the services, customer management and functionality and security as is necessary to perform the services provided to you under our term and conditions and any other contract that you have with us;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than
in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
4) Where We Store Your Personal Information?
The collected personal information of our Website users is stored outside the European Economic Area (EEA), processed by employees located outside the European Economic Area ('EEA'). This information can be transferred to our service providers (for example, for credit card payment processing).
5) Transfers of Your Personal Information to Other Countries
By using the Website you consent to the transfer of information that we collect about you, including personal information, to any country in which we, members of our corporate group (that is, entities that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with us) or our service providers are located.
6) Retention of Personal Information
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Where permissible, we will also delete your Personal Data upon your request. Information on how
to make a deletion request can be found under “Your Rights Related to Your Personal
If you have questions about our data retention practices, please send us an e-mail at [email protected].
7) How We Protect the Security of Your Personal Information?
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to safeguard your Personal Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access Personal Information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions.
In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your Personal Information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your Personal Information. Please be advised, however, that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with the storage and transmission of Personal Data.
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times. We are not responsible for circumventions of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
VI. User Contributions
If you use a forum, blog, the commenting features for users, community or other interactive sharing or social features that may be offered through our Website, you should be aware that any Personal Information you submit, display or publish here is considered publicly available and can be read, collected, used, and disclosed by other users of those features, by us, and other third parties without restriction, except to the extent limited access features, if any are available. In addition, such postings may appear on other websites or when searches are executed on the subject of your posting.
If you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your Personal Information. Once you have posted information, you may not be able to edit or delete such information.
To request removal of your personal information from our blog, sharing service or community forum, for example, send us an e-mail at [email protected]. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Other cookies include analytical cookies which monitor the performance of hardx and help Us provide better products or identify areas needing maintenance. Tracking cookies are used in relation to those who help promote Hardx.
Functional cookies are helpful to record User preferences when returning to Hardx; for example, they are used to remember the scenes or photos stored in a favorites' folder or the preferred language to use when navigating hardx and to provide features such as 1-Click purchasing.
Finally, advertising cookies or third party cookies may be used to provide specific advertising to Users which We believe are relevant to User interests. Please note We cannot control cookies placed on your computer or device by third party advertisers.
How to control cookies?
Assistance in managing cookies may be found through the following browser links, choose a corresponding browser from the list and follow the instructions
Please remember disabling or refusing cookies may lead to many services on vogov being unavailable
The information generated by Google Analytics and DoubleClick about your use of the Website (including your IP address) may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Because we activated IP anonymization for Google Analytics and Double Click, Google will anonymize the last octet of a particular IP address.
Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Website, compiling reports on Website activity and managing advertising content.
IX. Financial Information
Financial information (including Personal Information) that you have provided to us will only be shared with our third party processors in order to initiate and complete any orders placed on your account. All credit card transactions and such are processed with industry standard encryption through third party processors who only use your financial information and Personal Information for that purpose.
All financial data and related Personal Information will not be shared by us with third parties except with your authorization or when necessary to carry out all and any transactions requested by you with the understanding that such transactions may be subject to rules, terms, conditions and policies of a third party. All such information provided to a third party is subject to their terms and conditions.
X. Third Party Policy: Login Functionality, Enforcement and Cooperation, No Rights for Third Parties
1) Third Party Login Functionality
We may permit users with accounts on certain third party services, including but not limited to, social networking, search, sharing, and other services delivered by third parties, to bypass the standard applicable registration process. If you connect through an authorized third party service, you will be able to use your third party login information to log in to your account or access our content and Website.
We are not responsible for the sharing, posting, commenting, or other content and information gathering practices of any third party services that may be triggered by using these third party login services. Please review their terms of service and privacy policies carefully before using third party login functionality to access our Website.
2) No Rights of Third Parties
XI. GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation law in the European Union effective May 25, 2018, ‘Vogov’ users can request a copy of their personal data as well as get ‘Vogov’ to delete their personal data.
XII. Contact Information
1) Enforcement & Cooperation
We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information that cannot be resolved by an individual and us.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or online chat.